So today I wasn’t really in the mood for making cards, and it being Monday, I needed something a little different to occupy my crafty mind! I have made this gorgeous 3d photo frame using quilled flowers and wooden butterfly elements (free sale-a-bration item!).
It looks so professional you could sell these no problem at local craft fayres – or to give as gifts. This project I added a “friend” sentiment from the needle and nook stamp set which is featured within the Spring/Summer Occasions Catalogue (link below).
Because greys, yellows and whites are so popular within the Home Decor trend just now, I opted for Basic Grey, Mango Melody and Whisper White for the flowers and stamped using the basic grey Stampin’ Ink!
These quilled flowers were made using non-branded dies that I had lying around in my huge collection – the colours look absolutely gorgeous together and compliment each other fantastically!
Here’s a closer look at the floral and butterfly elements…..
Watch my YouTube Tutorial below to see how quick and easy this project was put together!
I have linked all of the Stampin’Up! products used in this project make below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂
- Cut a piece of whisper white to the size of your inner section of frame (mines was 7 1/2 cm x 7 1/2 cm
- Adhere to inner support frame to allow you to work within the correct area.
- Stamp chosen sentiment in middle of your work area.
- Play around with the positioning of your flowers and write it down if it helps.
- Adhere with hot glue.
- Using Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Wooden Elements Pack – adhere some of the foliage leave elements to each side of your floral areas (use tweezers to help with positioning and to keep your hands as GLUE FREE as possible lol!).
- Put your frame back together making sure you have the back panel the right way round.
I hope you enjoyed watching this project please let me know what your thoughts are 🙂 I personally love it! Another project make I’ll be keeping as a trophy on my shelving unit in my craft room 🙂
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat or click on the image below for more details 🙂
Coming soon… (available from 1st March)
Other incredible offers available ALL YEAR round…