Welcome to my new Simple Stamping Series, here I am sharing with you, Episode 1 – Wedding Card
I decided to showcase the Meant to Be stamp set with some easy card making tips using #SimpleStamping techniques.
Now this card is 4” x 4” with no layers at all – a real easy card from one half of a piece of A4 card.
- Cut a piece of whisper white down to 4” x 8”
- Score on longest side at 2” and 6”
- Burnish Well 😊
- Starting with the lightest image first – stamp heart to left half of card front, stamping it near the inner edge. Repeat with other colour on right side of card front. (I pencilled a line on the card front to help guide me with trying to get that mirror image).
- Using your sentiment stamp, again starting with the lightest ink, stamp one half of your stamp (the opposite side to how you stamped your card). Repeat with darker ink on other half of sentiment stamp.
- Carefully apply image to front of card.
- Stamp images of choice in the inside of card.Like I say, this is a basic card, but you can make it more complex by adding layers, embellishments, punched label layers, etc. etc. the possibilities and endless! As long as you are having fun…..
All supplies used (except the bag) are available in the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalogue. I have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂 WE ARE NOW IN THE FINAL FOUR LAST WEEKS of Sale-a-bration 2019!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat or click on the image below for more details 🙂