Are you new to stamping? Are you a beginner and want to learn all about stamping? Want to learn the basics? Then you’ve come to the right page.
The thought of starting out with stamping can be quite overwhelming to say the least. Many questions are going round your head – what do I need, what if I’m not good at it and the list goes on. When someone’s new, stamping can seem a little overwhelming—too many products with not enough help can put you off.
Well, you can learn to stamp, and you will be awesome. All the stampers out there, including myself, were new to stamping too at one point.
The key is to start off with easy projects and build your experience up.
At Stampin’ Up! we have a beginner specific mini brochure that you can follow as a starting point. It recommends stamps suitable for beginners and also shows you some basic projects to get you started. If you would like a copy sent via the post please contact me via the “Contact Me” link at the bottom of this page.
Want to get people excited about stamping? This brochure is made just for beginners! With fun projects and kits made with beginners in mind, you’ll fall in love with the endless creativity that you’ll find yourself having!
Help for Beginner Stampers
The brochure aims to accomplish four things:
- Introduce you to our products and our wonderful world of connections.
- Offer a simple and simple experience for beginners.
- Suggest and provide basic stamping products to give you a successful stamping experience.
- And finally, we hope that having used our products and our new beginners brochure, that you will continue to craft and unleash your new found creativity.
Have a look at some of the products and samples examples below, all stunning in their own form.
Magnolia Lane Cards Bundle
The full kit is pictured below – stunning…
Express your heartfelt birthday, congratulations, and thank you sentiments with these beautiful magnolia cards. The Magnolia Lane Cards Bundle includes everything you need to make ten simple and elegant cards. Also available in French and German.
* Magnolia Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set—6 stamps
* Clear Block D
* 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots: 1 Mossy Meadow and 1 Soft Suede
* Magnolia Lane Small Memories & More Card Pack—10 double-sided printed cards, 10 note cards, and 10 envelopes
* SNAIL Adhesive
I have this wonderful kit, here are some of my own cards below:
The YouTube Video below premieres 28th December – join me for live chat
Delightful Day Tags Bundle
Maybe you want to start out with some tags, then work your way up to cards. This kit is so simple and perfect for beginners to achieve professional looking cards.
It will be a delightful day for the recipient who receives a tag and gift you make using the Delightful Day Tags Bundle. The bundle includes everything you need to make fun tags plus Mini Pizza Boxes–the perfect packaging for a cookie or small gift! Available in French and German.
* Delightful Day Photopolymer Stamp Set—11 stamps
* Tags & More Accessory Kit—supplies to make 10 tags
* 8 Mini Pizza Boxes
* Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Clear Block C
Celebrate with Cake Cards Bundle
This is just such an adorable set, why not get the kids or grandkids involved with this kit too – let’s see your creativity.
A little birdie told me you want to make some cute birthday cards. Look no further! The Celebrate with Cake Bundle has everything you need to make 20 adorable cards. Also available in French and German.
* Celebrate with Cake Photopolymer Stamp Set—14 stamps
* Clear Block D
* 2 Classic Stampin’ Pads—1 Flirty Flamingo and 1 Granny Apple Green
* 20 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Looking Up Cards Kit
Or maybe you would like to start with a fully inclusive kit with minimal stamping required to get your creative juices flowing.
Create beautiful all-occasion cards in minutes using the Looking Up Card Kit. Perfect for new crafters, busy crafters, or crafters on the go. Makes 15 cards; folded card size: 4” x 6” (10.2 x 15.2 cm). Kit includes the Looking Up Stamp Set. Complete using your choice of adhesive. Also available in French and German.
* Set of 7 photopolymer stamps and a clear acrylic block
* 15 card bases: 3 each of 5 designs
* 15 printed envelopes
* Ink spot and embellishments
Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Fully Inclusive Kit
This kit is for the more experienced crafter.
The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley includes stamps, paper, dies, and accessories that are perfectly coordinated for creating cards and more. A product medley is similar to our cardmaking kits and other project kits but without the predetermined projects. Also available in French and German.
* 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear blocks sold separately)
* 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12 gold foil card fronts, 4 each of 3 designs
* 6 sticker sheets, 2 sheets each of 3 designs
* Gold/white tinsel trim, 10 yards (9.1 m)
* 58 adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
* 6-piece Most Wonderful Time Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine).
Product colours: Basic Black, gold foil, Old Olive, Real Red, white
All of these beautiful kits and products are available to buy from my online shop by clicking the link below
Click on the Contact Me image below if you have any questions, queries or would like further information or assistance.
I have linked some tutorials below that I have on my YouTube channel aimed at beginner stamping and the series is called #SimpleStamping – these are only a few – feel free to subscribe to my channel so that you can follow this series.