Welcome to Episode 2 – Three Fold Card Project #MakeItMonday
How gorgeous is this card? Fabulous right? Yes – and you can make it too! Now I have used lovely lipstick and petal pink cardstock and co-ordinating ink as well as the All My Love DSP and co-ordinating Meant to Be Cling Stamp Set. In this tutorial I use the following techniques: Cut and Score, Mat and Layers, Embossing, Stamping and even Fussy Cutting by hand! I hope you enjoy this tutorial as much as I enjoyed making it.
Check out my YouTube Tutorial link below where I show you how to put this stunning card together. I have also detailed all of the products used as well as the measurments for this card 🙂
Card Base: –
- Cut one side of a 12×12″ piece of cardstock down to 5 3/4″
- With the longest side of your card base to the top, place on scoreboard and score at 4 1/8″, 7 1/8″ and 10 1/8″
- Fold and burnish in an accordian style with smallest piece being front of card
Mat and DSP Layer sections: –
- 2 x 1 6/8″ x 5 5/8″ for front and inside
- 2 x 2 7/8″ x 5 5/8″ for two middle sections inside
- 1 x 4″ x 5 5/8″ for the back page inside
- 2 x 1 5/8″x 5 4/8″ for front and inside
- 2 x 2 6/8″ x 5 4/8″ for two middle sections inside
- 1 x 3 7/8″ “x 5 4/8” for back page (and a stamping layer for centre of back page)
Banner Mat and Layer x 2:
- 2 x 2″ x 4″ and punch on largest setting on the banner triple punch
- 2 x 1 3/4″ x 4″ punch centrallly using the banner triple punch
- Remove static from card stock by using the Emboss Buddy
- Stamp relevant sentiments with your versamark
- Apply Clear Emboss Powder
- Heat set (make sure you heat up your gun first)
Stamp and Fussy cut your heart images and apply to middle section of card as shown in the tutorial.
Now while you are here, please remember – we are in the last few weeks of the sale-a-bration 2019 period and there are loads and I mean loads of free items to choose from with every £45 purchase! Click on the link below to have a look for yourself! 🙂
Thanks for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat or click on the image below for more details 🙂