Welcome to Episode 3 – one sheet wonder mini origami envelope #MakeItMonday
A very simple origami envelope project make today using one sheet of 6×6″ paper. Now you can make any size of envelope using this technique as long as you start with an equal measured square piece.
Check out my YouTube Tutorial link below where I show you how to put this stunning card together. I have also detailed all of the products used as well as the measurments for this card 🙂
VIDEO ISSUE – WILL BE RESOLVED LATER THIS EVENING SORRY GUYS
Project Recipe / Instructions:
- Take you 6×6 piece of DSP or other paper and fold diagonally in half to form a triangle shape
- With the tip of the triangle at the top, fold in half again
- Fold over the left and right sides of the triangle to meet the point of fold of the top side of triangle
- Burnish everything really well
- Fold one of the sides back on itself, right to the edge then lay it out flat again
- Pop open the edge and push down to form a square shape
- Fold over the top flap of envelope and tuck into your new tuck spot – easy
(If you DSP is thick I recommend cutting away the two little triangle sections as I done in the tutorial video.
Now while you are here, please remember – we are in the last few weeks of the sale-a-bration 2019 period and there are loads and I mean loads of free items to choose from with every £45 purchase! Click on the link below to have a look for yourself! 🙂
Thanks for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat or click on the image below for more details 🙂