Welcome back to #MakeitMonday Episode 4: Gift Basket – thanks for tuning in!
This tutorial uses DSP from both the Main and Spring Summer Catalogues. I have used Gingham Gala for todays project, and my practice make I used In-Colour DSP 6×6 packs which are fantastic as there is usually 40 sheets in these packs! I used co-ordinating ink along with my Labels to Love Stamp Set. I made full use of my punches today as my hands are extremely sore today, and these punches save me hauling out my Big Shot!
I have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂
- Choose a piece of 6×6″ DSP or cardstock for your basket base
- You will also need a strip of DSP or cardstock measuring 1″ x 6″ for the handle – utilise those scraps and get creative lol!
- Some scrap DSP to make the layering section.
- Score every side at 2″ and burnish well
- On two opposite sides, cut up, vertically, both score lines to first horizontal score line
- If you wish, round all four corners of your DSP
- Take a side and adhere centrally to middle square, immediately do the same to the other side making sure they line up before that glue dries.
- Repeat on other side of basket.
- Using your strip of DSP adhere to your basket.
- Punch and layer your three sentiment circles and stamp with sentiment of choice.
- Add a bow to your handle to finish your project… oh wait
- Fill it up with goodies then take a photo of your creation (share with me on social media if you have time:))
Here are some other alternatives made simply by changing where you glue those sides down! 🙂
Here is the Craft Class Project Make – Easter Basket I promised you 🙂
Now while you are here, please remember – we are in the last few weeks of the sale-a-bration 2019 period and there are loads and I mean loads of free items to choose from with every £45 purchase! Click on the link below to have a look for yourself! 🙂
Thanks for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat or click on the image below for more details 🙂
Other incredible offers available ALL YEAR round…