Welcome back to #MakeitMonday Episode 4: Gift Basket – thanks for tuning in!
This tutorial uses DSP from both the Main and Spring Summer Catalogues. I have used Gingham Gala for todays project, and my practice make I used In-Colour DSP 6×6 packs which are fantastic as there is usually 40 sheets in these packs! I used co-ordinating ink along with my Labels to Love Stamp Set. I made full use of my punches today as my hands are extremely sore today, and these punches save me hauling out my Big Shot!
I have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂
- Choose a piece of 6×6″ DSP or cardstock for your basket base
- You will also need a strip of DSP or cardstock measuring 1″ x 6″ for the handle – utilise those scraps and get creative lol!
- Some scrap DSP to make the layering section.
- Score every side at 2″ and burnish well
- On two opposite sides, cut up, vertically, both score lines to first horizontal score line
- If you wish, round all four corners of your DSP
- Take a side and adhere centrally to middle square, immediately do the same to the other side making sure they line up before that glue dries.
- Repeat on other side of basket.
- Using your strip of DSP adhere to your basket.
- Punch and layer your three sentiment circles and stamp with sentiment of choice.
- Add a bow to your handle to finish your project… oh wait
- Fill it up with goodies then take a photo of your creation (share with me on social media if you have time:))
Here are some other alternatives made simply by changing where you glue those sides down! 🙂
Here is the Craft Class Project Make – Easter Basket I promised you 🙂
Now while you are here, please remember – we are in the last few weeks of the sale-a-bration 2019 period and there are loads and I mean loads of free items to choose from with every £45 purchase! Click on the link below to have a look for yourself! 🙂
Thanks for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat or click on the image below for more details 🙂
Other incredible offers available ALL YEAR round…
Stampin’ Up! offers promotions throughout the year to keep things exciting for both you and your customers; use these promotions as cross-selling opportunities at your regular stamping events. You can keep up with the latest promotions by checking this page and by keeping your eye on current updates and emails from Stampin’ Up!