Hello crafty friends! Welcome back to another project make.
This project is a 3d project in the form of a cute gift pouch made from one piece of A4 card. This project was inspired by my lovely fellow team mate Donna Lester of Taffy Crafting. I will link her original tutorial at the end of my blog – please go check her out she is such an awesome crafter!
I decided to use up some of my All my Love DSP which is available only until 3rd June or while stocks last. I fussy cut from some scraps to add extra dimention to the project. The project base is the lovely lipstick cardstock which is one of my favourites!
The sentiment is from the Strong and Beautiful Stampset which is available now AND in the new catalogue launching 4th June! If you are after the circle punches be quick as some are not carrying over 🙁
I hope you like todays tutorial and hope to see you back here soon!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
Cut A4 sheet down the longest side at 7 1/2″ then 7″ – turn once and cut at 8″ to give you a piece that is 7″ x 8 ”
Scoring and Cutting:
- With the 7″ side to the top, score at 1″ and 5″ then turn
- With the 8″ side to the top sore at 2 3/4″, 3 3/4″, 6 1/2″ and 7 1/2″
- Now, with the 1″ score line at the bottom and the 1/2″ scoreline at the right side, cut up all four sections to first score line on the botton edge of your cardstock.
- Cut away the small rectangle and make a wedge on the thin flap as this is where you will adhere together.
- On the top half, keep the first box and cut away the remaining four sections.
- Round the corners of this first box section as this is your fold over lid flap.
You can either stamp the cardstock before you start cutting or you can fussy cut DSP and add layers to your gift pouch. I added one piece of DSP then a circle die cut section for the sentiment. I fussy cut some floral and foliage images to give it an extra ooumph 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
In the meantime, here is Donna’s tutorial – Taffy Crafting Original tutorial
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!