How to Make a Surprise Scene Handmade Card
Hello everyone and welcome to another blog tutorial The theme today is How to Make a Surprise Scene Handmade Card. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Be sure to check out my YouTube Tutorial at the end of the Blog below. I hope you like the cards I made today. After seeing so much of these online I knew I had to make some for myself.
Today I used the “Gnome for the Holidays” Stamp Set. As a result my cards turned out really cute.
Perfect set for Christmas.
Card one was my prototype. The main colours used were Balmy Blue, Grey Granite and Misty Moonlight. All the images and sentiments on the front were stamped in Memento Black.
Card two was the one I made the tutorial for. The main colours used were Real Red, Just Jade, Grey Granite and Garden Green. All the images and sentiments on the front were stamped in Memento Black.
- Card Bases measure 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ – standard UK C6 size.
- Rings for front and inside card front were made using the three largest stitched circle dies ran through the Stampin’ Up! Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp your images for front and inside card.
- Colour the images for on the inside, leave the ones for the front plain
- Punch out a 2″ circle on front of card using 2″ Circle Punch
- Die cut out your rings for front and inside window section
- Die cut out x2 acetate circles using the window sheets (2nd largest circle die)
- Assemble all sections together making sure the images on the inside are hidden when looking at front of card.
- Keep sentiments black on the front, and a colour that co-ordinates on the inside.
- Be careful when sticking the acetate on, give the glue time to dry.
Please visit the Links to Products here – Show me the products
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the pink web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!