On-trend Colours Fold and Tuck Pizza Style Box
Today I am sharing my some On-trend Colours Fold and Tuck Pizza Style Boxes. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now
I hope you like it and will try at home. Today’s Box uses the Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set and Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set. The DSP used is Snowflake Splendour.
What an adorable Gnome! The stamp set is pictured below.
I used the Snowflake Splendour papers as it goes lovely with this Stamp Set.
By adding a belly band and topper it makes this box even more beautiful. A co-ordinating tag is also handy. Can you see I used the Joy Dies and Snowflake Dies too.
The Colour Velveteen Papers compliment this project beautifully.
What you will need:
- Whisper White THICK Cardstock
- Highland Heather Cardstock
- Highland heather Ink Pad
- Pool Party Ink Pad
- Stamp Sets: Gnome for the Holidays and Snowflake Wishes
Main Colours Used:
- Cut a sheet of A4 Thick Whisper White down to 6-1/2″ by 11-3/4″ (the full length)
- Longest side to top sore at 1″, 5-1/2″, 6-1/2″ and 11″ then turn one turn
- On short side score at 1″ and 5-1/2″
- Fold burnish and cut / trim per YouTube tutorial linked below
- Add your thumb notch section and remember to round corners for tuck sections
- The finished box will measure 4-1/2″ squared by 1″ height
- Matt 1 measures 4-1/4″ squared
- Matt 2 measures 4″ squared
- Top Matt (DSP) measures 3-3/4″ squared
- Trim down the longest side of an A4 piece of cardstock at chosen width. I chose 1-1/2″ width
- Fold around box and adhere
- Apply topper of choice with stamped images / sentiments of choice
- You will need piece of card measuring 2″ x 4″
- A piece of DSP measuring the same
- A stamping layer (White) measuring 1-3/4″ x 4″
- Adhere together then use triple banner punch to add flag section
- Punch a hole at top and add ribbon of choice.
Please visit the Links to Products by clicking here or on an image below:Product List
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
Crafty Stamping Club -Smithy’s Stampers Group Why not join us by clicking here
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
Click here to join my Team aka #TeamSmithy