Winter Birthday Handmade Card Ideas
Today I am sharing some Winter Birthday Handmade Card Ideas. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
I have used the brand new Berry Delightful Stamp Set today which is available in my online store. This stamp set is a free item along with the DSP, when you spend £90+ during sale-a-bration (5th January to 28th February).
I also used the Dena Rekow Million Sales Achiever Stamp Set – Pretty Perennials for the sentiments. If you buy this set during sale-a-bration you can up your spend to £45+ and get the co-ordinating DSP free.
I managed to get rather inky making today’s card.
The main colours used are Pacific Point and Garden Green which co-ordinates beautifully with the DSP used.
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Instructions and Measurements:
- Prepare your card base in Pacific Point which should measure 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ when folded.
- Add a matt layer in white 1/4″ smaller in height and width (3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″)
- Make sure you prepare a card insert to measure 4″ x 5-3/4″
- Cut your DSP layer a 1/4″ smaller again (3-5/8″ x 5-3/8″)
- Your stamping layer is white and should measure 3-1/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Start by stamping your two-step leaf images in Garden Green.
- You can now stamp your berries in Pacific Point – I didn’t use the 2nd part of the stamp on the berries.
- In Pacific Point, Stamp the word Happy and Birthday from the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set.
Assemble your card.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
Crafty Stamping Club -Smithy’s Stampers Group Why not join us by clicking here
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
Click here to join my Team aka #TeamSmithy