Winter Birthday Handmade Card Ideas
Today I am sharing some Winter Birthday Handmade Card Ideas. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
I have used the brand new Berry Delightful Stamp Set today which is available in my online store. This stamp set is a free item along with the DSP, when you spend £90+ during sale-a-bration (5th January to 28th February).
I also used the Dena Rekow Million Sales Achiever Stamp Set – Pretty Perennials for the sentiments. If you buy this set during sale-a-bration you can up your spend to £45+ and get the co-ordinating DSP free.
I managed to get rather inky making today’s card.
The main colours used are Pacific Point and Garden Green which co-ordinates beautifully with the DSP used.
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Instructions and Measurements:
- Prepare your card base in Pacific Point which should measure 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ when folded.
- Add a matt layer in white 1/4″ smaller in height and width (3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″)
- Make sure you prepare a card insert to measure 4″ x 5-3/4″
- Cut your DSP layer a 1/4″ smaller again (3-5/8″ x 5-3/8″)
- Your stamping layer is white and should measure 3-1/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Start by stamping your two-step leaf images in Garden Green.
- You can now stamp your berries in Pacific Point – I didn’t use the 2nd part of the stamp on the berries.
- In Pacific Point, Stamp the word Happy and Birthday from the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set.
Assemble your card.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!