Handmade Card Ideas Butterfly Thank You
Today I am sharing Handmade Card Ideas – Butterfly Thank You . I have used the A touch of Ink Stamp Set. This set is a FREE SAB Level 1. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Can you believe we are half way through sale-a-bration 2021 already!! I hope you have been taking full advantage of our FREE products.
You can find more photographs of the Handmade Card Ideas Butterfly Thank You here:
- A Basic White base measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ when folded
- Petal Pink Matt Layer measuring 4″ x 5-3/4″
- Top Matt Layer in Basic White measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″
- I stamped the foliage outline in Garden Green and infill in Old Olive Stamped off once.
- The floral image I stamped in Soft Suede and infilled with So Saffron. I added extra leaves in soft suede too.
- Using my 2″ circle punch I punched out my butterfly (which I stamped in Grey Granite, for the infill I used petal pink, so saffron and pool party)
- I added some of the White Faux ribbon before stamping my sentiment in top right corner in petal pink, to finish the card off. Oh, I almost forgot – I added three basic rhinestone jewels to the body of the butterfly.
Products Used – Handmade Card Ideas Butterfly Thank You :Product List
If you are spending the latter, why not spend £99 and join my team, get 5 free DSP packs and additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
Crafty Stamping Club -Smithy’s Stampers Group Why not join us by clicking here
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
Click here to join my Team aka #TeamSmithy