Handmade Card Ideas Butterfly Thank You
Today I am sharing Handmade Card Ideas – Butterfly Thank You . I have used the A touch of Ink Stamp Set. This set is a FREE SAB Level 1. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Can you believe we are half way through sale-a-bration 2021 already!! I hope you have been taking full advantage of our FREE products.
You can find more photographs of the Handmade Card Ideas Butterfly Thank You here:
- A Basic White base measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ when folded
- Petal Pink Matt Layer measuring 4″ x 5-3/4″
- Top Matt Layer in Basic White measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″
- I stamped the foliage outline in Garden Green and infill in Old Olive Stamped off once.
- The floral image I stamped in Soft Suede and infilled with So Saffron. I added extra leaves in soft suede too.
- Using my 2″ circle punch I punched out my butterfly (which I stamped in Grey Granite, for the infill I used petal pink, so saffron and pool party)
- I added some of the White Faux ribbon before stamping my sentiment in top right corner in petal pink, to finish the card off. Oh, I almost forgot – I added three basic rhinestone jewels to the body of the butterfly.
Products Used – Handmade Card Ideas Butterfly Thank You :Product List
If you are spending the latter, why not spend £99 and join my team, get 5 free DSP packs and additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!