Handmade Card Ideas Shark Frenzy Bundle
Today I am sharing a Handmade Card Ideas Shark Frenzy Bundle Idea. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
I decided to use a whole array of colours today. These are the main ones:
The Shark Frenzy is a definite one for your stash!
Here are some photos of other projects:
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Instructions: Handmade Card Ideas Shark Frenzy Bundle
- My Card is 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ when folded and is Basic White.
- My top Matt layer is also White and is 1/4″ shorter on each edge
- Start by die cutting the little bubbles, then add on to matt layer, some flush some with dimensionals
- I then stamped the sentiment on to a white rectangle piece and rounded the corners.
- I added the little fishy die cuts to the edge of sentiment layer. How adorable!
What a wonderful bundle.Product List
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!