Ice Cream Corner handmade birthday card ideas
Today I am sharing my Ice Cream Corner handmade birthday card ideas. All products available in my online shop. Shop Link Here
I have the DSP but no other co-ordinating products in the suite, so I decided to use the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set. It works so good together.
I had fun making these and doing some fussy cutting. These were made during my Facebook Live and I had the help of the audience in choosing the last details.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Product List – Ice Cream Corner handmade birthday card ideas
Now whilst there are a few products used here, the key is to use what you have (or purchase more from my shop):Product List
Aren’t they just adorable – so fun and bright too!
Same for both cards, we are just using different DSP sheet.
- Cut your Old Olive Cardstock down to C6 size (4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ once folded)
- Adhere a matt layer in Crushed Curry measuring 4″ X 5-3/4″
- Cut a piece of DSP down to 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″ then cut at 1-1/2″ Flip the smaller piece over when adhering all layers together.
- I used a scrappy strip from a second card I made from a different print of the DSP for a little border.
- Add a box layered piece to the top centre.
- Stamp and fussy cut the word Happy and Birthday from Pretty Perennials Stamp Set.
- Fussy cut one of the ice lollies and attach to right side of sentiment.
- Add wink of stella around your sentiment layered box.
If you are spending £99 ore more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on Shop with me
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!