Ice Cream Corner handmade birthday card ideas
Today I am sharing my Ice Cream Corner handmade birthday card ideas. All products available in my online shop. Shop Link Here
I have the DSP but no other co-ordinating products in the suite, so I decided to use the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set. It works so good together.
I had fun making these and doing some fussy cutting. These were made during my Facebook Live and I had the help of the audience in choosing the last details.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Product List – Ice Cream Corner handmade birthday card ideas
Now whilst there are a few products used here, the key is to use what you have (or purchase more from my shop):Product List
Aren’t they just adorable – so fun and bright too!
Same for both cards, we are just using different DSP sheet.
- Cut your Old Olive Cardstock down to C6 size (4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ once folded)
- Adhere a matt layer in Crushed Curry measuring 4″ X 5-3/4″
- Cut a piece of DSP down to 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″ then cut at 1-1/2″ Flip the smaller piece over when adhering all layers together.
- I used a scrappy strip from a second card I made from a different print of the DSP for a little border.
- Add a box layered piece to the top centre.
- Stamp and fussy cut the word Happy and Birthday from Pretty Perennials Stamp Set.
- Fussy cut one of the ice lollies and attach to right side of sentiment.
- Add wink of stella around your sentiment layered box.
If you are spending £99 ore more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on Shop with me
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
Crafty Stamping Club -Smithy’s Stampers Group Why not join us by clicking here
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
Click here to join my Team aka #TeamSmithy