Snail Mail Handmade Money Wallets
Today I am sharing Snail Mail Handmade Money Wallets ideas with you. All products available in my online shop. Shop Link Here
I chose to do these as Easter Wallets but left it too late to share in time. These double up just as good for money wallets too. Make and use all year round in fact!
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Products Used: Snail Mail Handmade Money Wallets
Now whilst there are a few products used here, the key is to use what you have (or purchase more from my shop):Product List
Aren’t they just adorable – so fun to make too!
Instructions for Snail Mail Handmade Money Wallets:
- Trim an A4 piece of card down to 8″ x 8-1/4″
- Longest side of card to top of scoreboard, score at 1/4″ and 8″
- Turn cardstock clockwise so 8″ length is along top of scoreboard and score at 2-1/2″ and 6″
- The 2-1/2″ panel folds up and the 2″ panel folds down as the flap.
- Cut away rectangles from both sides of top and middle panels
- Attach tear and tape to inside small panels and fold in to secure to middle panel.
- Top Front Panel – DSP measures 7″ x 2-1/4″
- Bottom Front Panel 7″ x 1-3/4″
- Back Panel 7″ x 3-1/2″
Stamping and Colouring:
- Stamp images and sentiment on to Basic White
- Colour as you wish with Stampin’ Blends
- Cut a 1″ strip from the remaining piece of cardstock that you have left over.
- Fold loosely around wallet and adhere at the front.
- Cover the join at front with a layered sentiment section i.e. layering circles
If you are spending £99 ore more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on Shop with me
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!