SUOC281 School Days Card
My blog today is a SUOC281 School Days Card Idea. All products available in my online shop. Shop Link Here
So this week I decided to take part in the Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge #281 – the theme is School Days. I must admit I did find this a little difficult to start but once I got an idea in my head I was all go go go.
From the outset I knew my card had to be colourful and bright.
Everything used in these projects are available to purchase by clicking on icon link below:Product List
- My card base and matt 1 layers are basic white.
- My card base is A4 cut in half, folded in half to give a C6 size card when folded. My matt layer is 1/4″ shorter and thinner.
- From my What A Year Memories and More card pack I trimmed down the card that states the word celebrate. I thought that was a really fun and colourful sentiment.
Pencil Pot Feature.
- Next I used my classic label punch (RETIRED but you can cut strips just as easy) and punched out three labels to make into pencils. I chose Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade and Pacific Point. I trimmed the tips off all three to use later as the lead of the pencils. Next I punched out part label using same punch, this time in very vanilla. I used my scalloped heart punch to get the wooden effect for the tip of the pencils. Finally I added the previously snipped pieces and adhered together.
- For the pencil pot, using black card stock, I used my label me fancy punch and trimmed off the top to a straight line, and part of the bottom.
- Finally I die cut out the letters A, B and C in co-ordinating card stock.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
REMEMBER crafty friends that we have Sale-a-Bration running just now (till 30th September 2021) so you can qualify for FREE products with qualifying spend.
If you are spending £99 ore more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information. If you join between now and May 3rd you can add our pre-order items to your starter kit!
Click on Shop with me
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!