Case a Handmade Card
My blog today is about encouraging you to case a handmade card. Today’s project I cased myself! Shop Link Here
I used my Artistically Inked Stamp set along with layering stitched circle dies.
My chosen colours are Bumblebee, Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Grey Granite. Makes a lovely change from all the festive colours everyone has been concentrating on recently.
About my projects
Colours used were mostly yellows, greens, some greys and white.
- All cards are half A4 size folded in half.
- I layered the card using a soft sea foam layer (Item Code 147012) on Bumblebee cardstock (Item Code 153082)
- My top layer is Basic White (Item Code 159228)
- I stamped various images from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set (Item Code 154542) and fussy cut them out.
- I then die cut out two frame circle layers using Layering Circle Dies are Item Code 151770.
- Before assembling, I stamped in the top right and bottom left corner of the card top layer, for a little added effect.
- I also used a scrap piece of co-ordinating DSP for the little banners at each side of the circle layers.
- The sentiment was from the Many Happenings Stamp Set (pre-cut from earlier project) and I added a little dragonfly using my dragonfly punch (Item Code 154240) and winked it up with Wink of Stella (Item Code 141897)
If you are spending £99 or more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information or visit my team website www.SmithysStampers.co.uk
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Stampin’ Up! has been helping people discover and share their creativity with our exclusive stamps and paper craft products. Have a quick look at our YouTube video for a glimpse of the catalogue.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business.
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Click here to join my Smithy’s Stampers Team aka #TeamSmithy
Thank you again for visiting my Three Level Card Making Blog post
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.