Biscoff Biscuit Handmade Box
My blog today is about a Biscoff Biscuit Handmade Box . I hope this idea brightens your day and gives you some ideas for gift giving on a budget. Shop Link Here I like to make little project as this for thank you gifts and random acts of kindness.
Products used in my project
- Simply Marbellous FREE DSP (with £45+ spend)
- Basic White Cardstock
- White Emboss Powder, Versamark Ink Pad, Heat Gun
- Black Cardstock
- Brilliant Rainbow Dies
- Hand Penned Petals Stamp Set
A YouTube tutorial will be available shortly.
Finished Dimensions of Box 1/2” x 1-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Step 1—Cut a piece of DSP or Cardstock down to 4-1/4” x 4-3/4”
- Second Step —Long side to top of score board: Score at 1/2”, 3-3/4”, 4-1/4” – Turn so that short side to top: Score at 1-1/2”, 2”, 3-1/2” and 4” Fold and burnish.
- Step 3—With glue flap to right side, Cut away two smallest rectangles at top and one at bottom. Cut up four short score-lines at bottom. Cut little wedges out, this is the bottom of the box. On the opposite end cut up the three score lines to the second horizontal score line. Cut away half of the first tab, nothing on the second (this is the lid), half of the third tab and remove the full fourth tab (see middle image at top of pdf). Punch or cut out a half moon on the last tab section.
- Step 4—If you want to layer your box with an 1/8” increment you will need:
a) x2 at 1-3/8” x 3-1/8” b) x2 at 3/8” x 3-1/8” and c) x2 at 1-3/8” x 1/8”
- Step 5— Stamp and fussy cut your chosen sentiment. Decorate your box and add sentiment last.
- Step 6— Add your treat inside and close box
If you are spending £99 or more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information or visit my team website www.SmithysStampers.co.uk
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
I’d love it if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel (linked below):
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business.
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
Thank you again for visiting my Biscoff Biscuit Handmade Box Blog post
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Feel free to download the printable recipe below: