Christmas in July Cards
My blog today is about some Christmas in July Cards that I made for my Stamping with Friends blog hop. I hope this idea brightens your day and gives you some ideas for making some handmade cards. Shop Link Here This card was made using a new suite called Boughs of Holly.
My card today is very simple to make:
- C6 Basic White cardstock measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ folded
- Basic Black Mat layer measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″
- DSP Layer using the gorgeous Boughs of Holly DSP measuring 3-5/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Before adhering the top DSP layer, I added some gorgeous Garden Green Ribbon from the Real Red/Garden Green Combo Pack
- I then stamped the sentiment “Christmas Wishes” in Tuxedo Black onto Basic White card (measures 3/4″ x 2-3/4″) then layered this on to a piece of real red card (measuring 7/8″ x 2-7/8″). The sentiment is from the co-ordinating stamp set called Leaves of Holly. I attached this to my card, over the ribbon, using dimensionals.
- I added three basic red rhinestone jewels to finish off the card today.
- Tip: Use our awesome Stampin’ Seal to attach your ribbon! Simply add onto the reverse side of the DSP layer you are using.
Be sure to follow on to the next blog linked below:
How fabulous does this look! The tutorial is also on YouTube (link at end of blog post)
If you are spending £99 or more why not purchase the starter kit and join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information or visit my team website www.SmithysStampers.co.uk
During sale-a-bration July through August 2022, you can get this awesome Making plans collection PLANNER FREE too!! I love mine!
Starter Kit – what do you get?
Jumpstart your crafty journey or business with 175 € | £130 worth of products for just 129 € | £99 and we’ll throw in some FREE essential tools to help you share Stampin’ Up!’s amazing products and crafting community. We will also ship the kit to you for FREE!
WHAT YOU GET:
Select 175 € | £130 worth of Stampin’ Up! products to customise your Starter Kit!
An Exclusive Sale-A-Bration offer: The Making Plans Collection—which includes the Making Plans Stamp Set, Making Plans Planner Insides, and Making Plans Notebook Trio
Promote Stampin’ Up! products and gather with your customers to experience creativity together.
Take orders from your customers at your events using our forms or have your customers shop on our website and order directly from you.
• Customer Order Forms (pack of 50)
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business.
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
YouTube Tutorial Christmas in July Cards:
I’d love it if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel (linked below):