InspireINK Blog Hop October
My blog today is to share my InspireINK Blog Hop October with you.
Today’s project is all about a template card sketch!
About my project
This sketch just had to be festive of course:
- C6 Card Base in Basic White (4-1/8″ x 5- 7/8″)
- Basic Black Mat layer (4″ x 5-3/4″)
- Three strips of Shining Brightly DSP (1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″)
- Stamp a little pattern on some Basic White Cardstock
- Punch out as designed using White Circle with 2-3/4″ punch
- Fray the edges with edging tool or your scissors (be careful) and add some black ink
- Using Stampin’ Seal attach a length of White Iridescent Ribbon
- Attach your punched circle over ribbon using Dimensionals
- Stamp (in black) and fussy cut out sentiment of choice using Merry and Bright Stampset
- Add bling of your choice – I used Iridescent Adhesive-Backed discs
- Click this link to visit my online store: – https://s.tamp.in/_uORnK
Other Blog Hop Links
Please visit all of our blogs detailed below:
To shop products used check my online store.
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
Mini Catalogue 6th September to 3rd January 2024
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business. Don’t want a business? That’s okay too! I’m happy you decided to take advantage of the discount on products you’ll receive as a demo wooo hooo!
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get lots of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products). NEW FOR OCTOBER 2023 – reduce kit price by 35% or add 35% extra!
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.