Ink Stamp Share October Blog Hop
My blog today is to share my Ink Stamp Share October blog hop with you. This is my first time taking part in this group and I’m so happy to be joining this month.
Today’s project is all about colours with this fantastic colour combo – Moody Mauve, Lost Lagoon and Gray Granite. This colour combination screamed one theme to me! Festive!
About my project
- C6 Card Base in Basic White, Mat 1 is Basic Black and top Mat is Basic White
- I started by stamping some images (Merry & Bright Stamp Set) and fussy cut them out as one image, this was followed by white embossing my sentiment on to basic black card
- Blend some Pumpkin Pie and Gorgeous Grape to card
- I stamped onto the top mat in grey granite – using the little star stamp from the set.
- I adhered the fussy cut image to top part of card using dimensionals
- I finished by fussy cutting out my sentiment and adding it to my card using dimensionals too
- …….. sorry – one more step – add wink of stella to the sentiment, the stars and the shadow lines on the festive bauble images
Other Blog Hop Links
Please visit all of our blogs detailed below:
To shop products used check my online store.
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
Mini Catalogue 6th September to 3rd January 2024
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business. Don’t want a business? That’s okay too! I’m happy you decided to take advantage of the discount on products you’ll receive as a demo wooo hooo!
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get lots of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.