Stamping with Friends Blog Hop January 6th
My blog today is to share my Stamping with Friends Blog Hop January 6th with you. Our theme is “What is old is new”.
So I am recreating some gift packaging with some of our latest products.
- Take a piece of DSP measuring 9″ x 12″ and with long side at top score at 5″ and 10″
- With short side to top score at 2″ and 8″
- Cut as per diagram and punch the corners of top and bottom flap
- Your 2″ flap is top flap so make sure any directional paper is the right way round when you initially score
- Cut a piece of DSP to 4″ x 5″ and a piece of white card to 3-1/2 X 4-1/2 and punch all four corners on each piece
- Glue together as per diagram and double punch the ribbon tab to gain a longer slit
- Stamp two bees and four wings and also sentiment of choice and your preferred colours
- Fussy cut and adhere to front of pocket
- Add ribbon / bow AFTER you’ve added your goodies inside.
To shop products check my online store.
Please visit the other blog hoppers here:
Spending £99+? Why not join my team
- Join: Join during sale-a-bration and you can build a Starter Kit full of products you choose, plus you get to select one of two FREE bonus options.
- Option 1 FREE Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio worth £56
- Option 2 Your choice of an additional £30 in FREE products (so £161 worth of products for only £99 – starter kit flat cost)
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
Mini Catalogue runs 5th January to 30th April 2024
SAB runs 5th January to 28th February 2024
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business. Don’t want a business? That’s okay too! I’m happy you decided to take advantage of the discount on products you’ll receive as a demo wooo hooo!
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get lots of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products). During SAB Jan to Feb 2024 we have extra special additional options.
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.