Good evening I hope you have all had a great day today – today has been a busy one for me with lots done at work / home but have still managed to bring you a gorgeous crafty project.
This tutorial uses the new Spring/Summer 2019 Catalogue How Sweet it is DSP and Sweetest Thing Stamp Set as well as Highland Heather Stampin Ink and Coastal Cabana for the Card Base (using the How Sweet it is Card Stock Pack) I have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂
Now this card is gorgeous and “sweet” and is relatively easy to make.
- Cut card base down to 11.5″ x 4.1″
- Score at 5 7/8″
- Cut DSP layer down to 4″ x 5 6/8″
- Fussy cut images from the cupcake DSP sheet in the pack
- Punch out a section of the cardstock using the Starburst Punch
- Using you 1 3/4″ circle punch, punch out a piece of whisper white for stamping
- Stamp, in Highland Heather, Happy Birthday sentiment
- Gently apply some highland heather ink around the edge of this piece to give contrast and apply to startburst punched layer
- Apply to card using dimensionals to give it that 3-d effect
- Adhere fussy cut images around your sentiment as you wish
- Stamp “Make it a sweet celebration” to the inside of card along with a couple more stamped images of your choice / colour
- Take a photo of your masterpiece and be sure to share with me on Social Media 🙂
Love T x