Good evening I hope you have all had a great day today – today has been a busy one for me AGAIN but finally managed some ME time to bring you a gorgeous crafty project.
This tutorial uses the new Spring/Summer 2019 Catalogue How Sweet it is DSP and Sweetest Thing Stamp Set as well as Lovely Lipstick Stampin Ink and Pineapple Punch for the Box Base (using the 12 x 12 In Colour card stock pack) I have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂
Now this box is gorgeous and “sweet” and is relatively easy to make.
- Cut card stock down to 8 1/2″ x 9″o 11.5″ x 4.1″
- On the shortest side score at 1/2, 2 1/2, 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 inches
- On the longest side score at 1/2, 2 1/2, 6 1/2 and 8 1/2 inches
- Cut away sections as illustrated in the YouTube Tutorial below
- Cut your DSP down to make four large panels measuring 1 6/8″ x 3 6/8″ and two small panels (for the lids) measuring 1 6/8″ x 1 6/8″
- Using your 1/2″ circle punch nip a little half circle out of the front
- Adhere sections to your box panels
- Adhere, with dimensionals, your fussy / die cut images
- Using the Sweetest Thing Stamp Set stamp a sentiment of your choice using the lovely lipstick onto Pineapple punch card stock and adhere to front of box
- Stamp a further sentiment and layer on to a piece of lovely lipstick cardstock and adhere to top of box
- Apply some rhinestones to top of box sentiment.
Happy Crafting, Love T x
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… not P&P costs. Simply click on the link below to find out how.. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat.