#HappySunday everyone! I am on a ROLL this weekend! woo hoo.
Anyway, I bring you this beautiful 4×4″ acetate card comprising of the new Spring/Summer Piece of Cake Stampset and some retired Sweet Soiree DSP.
Now if you would like to purchase any of these items simply click on the product list below and you will be redirected to my online shop – remember to select me as your demonstrator! Why not take advantage of the free Sale-a-bration offer for each £45 spent? We have the piece of cake stamp set / punch bundle at £29.50, why not add a few extras on top to get that £45 minimum spend to qualify for a free item :)??
This is just beautiful don’t you think….
Have a view of my YouTube Tutorial below – and guess what ? Puppies were sleeping and stayed sleeping hehe!
- Cut a piece of acetate down to 4 x 8″ and score at 4″ for card base – make sure you burnish it well.
- Cut DSP layer to 4″ squared and apply to inside of card (right way round remember!)
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock to 4″ squared and apply to the back of the card to hide the reverse images showing through the acetate.
- Using your versamark ink and piece of cake stampset – stamp your images separately on to whisper white card stock – making sure your punch is able to reach your image
- Warm up your heat gun
- Apply silver emboss powder and heat set
- Colour images with petal poirette stampin blend marker
- Punch out images and fussy cut out your sentiment.
- Cut a further piece of DSP measuring 1″ x 4″ and apply to bottom part of the front of your card.
- Again, to hide the reverse image on the DSP, cut a piece of petal pink cardstock and apply it to the inside of front of card
- Layer up your sentiment with petal pink card stock and fussy cut out
- Adhere embossed images to card front – I placed mine to the right side.
- Apply your sentiment layer section using dimentionals to give a slight 3d effect
- Take a photo of your card and you are finito!
As always – Happy Crafting!, Love T xx