This tutorial uses the new Spring/Summer 2019 Catalogue Bloom by Bloom Stamp Set and the Strong & Beautiful Stamp Set and as well as the Gorgeous Grape Cardstock and In-Color Stampin’ Pads 2018-2020 I have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂
- Use a 5″ x 5″ card base and adhere your first layer of gorgeous grape card stock measuring 4 7/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Stamp images in relevant colours onto your whisper white stamping layer (using the Stamparatus) – make sure you line up the card nice and straight before you stamp
- For the banner section, cut a piece of gorgeous grape down to 4 7/8″ x 2″ and punch with banner triple punch
- For the stamping layer of the banner section, cut a piece of whisper white down to 4 1/2″ x 1″ and place in Stamparatus ready to stamp…
- With sentiment of your choice – stamp onto top layer of banner and adhere to gorgeous grape layer with wet glue
- Adhere banner section vertically on right side of card using dimensionals
- Add embellishments of choice
- Finally, stamp sentiment to inside of card and apply a basic rhinestone jewel if desired
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Simply click on the link below to find out how.. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat.