Today I bring you this classy trio of Suitcases for a Valentine or friendship gift using All my Love DSP and the SNC. Now my die cuts were cut on the SNC, however, I have worked out the measurements for this type of box should you wish to make it using your Stampin’ Up! Trimmer and Scoring tool (or whatever ones you have to hand).
I’m trying to make my project make samples stand out that little bit more as it is quite hard to compete in this crafty market! I am super pleased with how this turned out and as promised I have provided instructions on how to create a simpler (but same style) box by hand on your score board / trimmer.
This tutorial uses the new Spring/Summer 2019 Catalogue All My Love DSP and Meant to Be Stamp Set as well as Lovely Lipstick and Crumb Cake Stampin Inks and for the box drawer I used the 12 x 12 In Colour card stock pack) I also got to use some of my lovely lipstick foil sheets which were a Free item the last time I ordered from Stampin’ Up!
Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets  £0.00
I have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂 IF YOU PLAN TO SPEND £99 OR MORE PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN EARN AN ADDITIONAL £71 OF PRODUCTS…..FOR FREE!
- If using a SNC (Scan N Cut) die cut template, please build with reference to the YouTube tutorial below.
- To make by hand, the old fastion way, cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick Cardstock to 5 x 3 1/8″ and, with longest side at top score at 3/4, 1 1/2, 3 1/2 and 4 1/4″ . Turn so the longest side is at top and score at 3/4 and 3 7/8″
- Fold, crease lines, and cut away the small square at each corner.
- With longest side to top, cut up to the next score line, cutting a slight wedge out of the two flaps at each end, and glue together.
- For the box cover, cut a piece of DSP down to 5 1/8 x 2″
- With longest side at top sore at 3/4, 2 3/8, 3 1/8 and 4 3/4
- Fold, crease lines and glue (using drawer section as guide) using the smallest section to adhere under where it meets the opposite end.
- Handle – cut a piece of same cardstok measuring 1 5/8 x 2/8 ” and score at 2/8, 1/2, 1 1/8 and 1 3/8″
- Fold, crease and adhere.
- Repeat steps 1 to 9 above for remaining two boxes.
- Punch out whisper white with everyday label punch, stamp sentiment of choice using lovely lipstick and crumb cake, punch hole to feed ribbon through.
- Stack and adhere your trio of boxes together and seure with lovely lipstick ribbon.
- Secure with length of ribbon and tie in bow making sure you feed it through your label first.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Simply click on the link below to find out how.. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat.