Tonight’s project is a cute How Sweet it is basic Gift Basket incorporating the Envelope Punch Board paper bow using the HOW SWEET IT IS DSP – No co-ordinating cardstock, no stamping, just DSP 🙂
So this project is a 1 3/4″ square box basem 1″ in height with a simple basket handle and added DSP Fussy Cuts and bow.
have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page 🙂 Please remember that you will qualify for FREE products for each £45 spent on goods 🙂 Or if you wish to spend £99 or more contact me first as I need to explain to you how you can earn an additional £71 of goods for FREE – yes FREE!
Measurements (Box base):
- Cut a piece of DSP to 3 3/4″ squared
- Score at 1″ on all four sides
- Cut up two score lines on opposite sides to the first score line (see Video)
- For a clearer finish, cut a tiny wedge out of each flap for easier glueing
- Adhere together
- Cut a piece of DSP to 1 3/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″ If you want a longer or shorter handle simply increase or reduce length.
- Make sure you have the desired side that you want on view to the “top”
- Gently bend to a handle shape and Adhere to inside of box
Bow / Die Cut Image: (See previous tutorial on the bow here…… Bow tutorial)
- Ive used the Medium Bow in this project– Strip measures 1″ x 10″, Punch both ends on shortest side then lay horizontally and punch at 2″, 5″ turn over to the left or right then punch at 2″ (flip over and do the same to opposite side)
- Adhere bow to desired area of basket.
- Adhere fussy cut image to desired area also then finally, fill with whatever sweets or treats you wish!
Product List (very little for this project)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
Sale-a-bration second release product launch is live from 15th February 2019!! Click image below to view the brochure before its launch on the 15th!
Second Release of new Sale-a-bration items live on 15th of month
And, yes AND, from 1st March 2019 we have an exclusive product launch of framelits and stamp sets (and a punch) to compliment and co-ordinate with first release sale-a-bration items ! How awesome!
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £71 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Simply click on the link below to find out how.. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat.