Welcome back to #MakeitMonday Episode 5: A special z-fold card- thanks for tuning in!
This tutorial uses supplies from both the Main and Spring Summer Catalogues. I have used Happiness Blooms DSP on our fabulous cardstock which is in-colour 2018-2020 for todays project, I used co-ordinating Memories and More Card Pack too which meant no stamping in this project whatsoever! You can do so much with the memories and more card packs – they are just fabulous in my eyes x
I have linked these items below should you wish to get your crafty hands on them 🙂 The links will take you straight to my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page.
- Cut a piece of 12×12 DSP down to 12″ x 5 1/2″
- With longest side at top, score at 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″ inches.
- Turn once so that the shortest side is at the top.
- Score in between the top and bottom horizontal lines at 1 1/2″ and 4″.
- Fold and burnish accordian style (see tutorial).
- Using scissors or crafty knife (be careful please) cut along the two score lines you made at point 4 above.
- Vertical Rectangles (the biggest ones) x 2 – 1 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ (these are the card fronts)
- Horizontal Rectangles in middle section a) Top and Botton x 2 – 1 3/8″ x 3 7/8″ and b) centre section x 1 – 2 3/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Small Rectangles x 4 – 1 3/8″ x 1 7/8″
- Medium Rectangles x 2 – 1 3/8″ x 2 3/8″ (I missed these from my card but it turned out nice anyway lol lol)
- Apply label section to front of card and decorate with card pack stickers of choice.
Here are some other angles of the card :
What a gorgeous card don’t you think? x
Here is the Craft Class Project Make – Special Z-Fold Card as promised
Thanks for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £31 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat or click on the image below for more details 🙂