Welcome to Episode 6 of #SimpleStamping with smithscraftycreations.com
Today I have incorporated a little masking type technique using a post it note as the masked layer. I used basic grey as the card base and whisper white as the stamping layer. The ink colours I used were basic grey and mango melody – my two all time favourites just now.
How pretty is this card?!
Isn’t this just a beautiful end outcome:
Look at the detail achieved using a very simple process
- Start with a piece of grey card stock measuring 8 2/8″ x 4 1/8″ and with longest side to the top, score at 4 1/8″
- Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock down to 4″ x 4″ for your stamping layer
- Cut a post it note down to 1 7/8″ x 1 7/8″ and place centrally on your whisper white
- Randomly (or mirror image type) stamp your images around the card using either two different colours or one colour but stamp off on scrap paper first to obtain a lighter shade.
- Remove Post-it note and stamp sentiment of choice in the centre. I used the lovely label me pretty set.
- Adhere stamped layer to card base and that is it done – as simple as that!
Check out my youtube video below. As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!