Welcome to Episode 6 of #SimpleStamping with smithscraftycreations.com
Today I have incorporated a little masking type technique using a post it note as the masked layer. I used basic grey as the card base and whisper white as the stamping layer. The ink colours I used were basic grey and mango melody – my two all time favourites just now.
How pretty is this card?!
Isn’t this just a beautiful end outcome:
Look at the detail achieved using a very simple process
- Start with a piece of grey card stock measuring 8 2/8″ x 4 1/8″ and with longest side to the top, score at 4 1/8″
- Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock down to 4″ x 4″ for your stamping layer
- Cut a post it note down to 1 7/8″ x 1 7/8″ and place centrally on your whisper white
- Randomly (or mirror image type) stamp your images around the card using either two different colours or one colour but stamp off on scrap paper first to obtain a lighter shade.
- Remove Post-it note and stamp sentiment of choice in the centre. I used the lovely label me pretty set.
- Adhere stamped layer to card base and that is it done – as simple as that!
Check out my youtube video below. As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really do appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me 🙂
If you have time, why not have a look at our current Stampin’ Up! promotions taking place at present, simply click on relevant images below.
Love T x
Why not join me in this wonderful crafty world that is Stampin’ Up! If I can do it, so can you!
Fancy becoming a business demonstrator or even a hobby demonstrator and receive great discounts on our products? Then why not join my team? We have a great joining offer on at present – sign up today for £99 and receive £31 of free product! Plus… no P&P costs. Send me an email via my contact page if you would like an informal chat or click on the image below for more details 🙂
Other incredible offers available ALL YEAR round…
Stampin’ Up! offers promotions throughout the year to keep things exciting for both you and your customers; use these promotions as cross-selling opportunities at your regular stamping events. You can keep up with the latest promotions by checking this page and by keeping your eye on current updates and emails from Stampin’ Up!