Welcome to today’s blog post on how to use a quick and easy watercolour technique in card making.
Hi and welcome to my blog. Today’s project was thoroughly enjoyable to make. Let me show you how to make a quick and easy couple of watercolour technique cards.
For today’s project I used a standard whisper white card base layered with our Fluid 100 Watercolour Card Stock.
I decided to make two cards today using the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set and three of our new in-colours for 2020-22.
This tutorial was made to inspire members of my Crafty Stamping Club Group. My facebook group is a fun safe environment to be inspired and inspire others.
Feel free to join us via the link further down the page.
Quick link to all products here in my: Micro-site Link
Alternatively click on the image below:
- Card once folded measures 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ and is whisper white
- Watercolour Card layer is 4″ x 5-3/4″
- Add colours of choice to your stamping block
- Using your watercolour brushes, or a paint brush, add ink and work it into your card, brushing side to side in a downward motion
- Wash you brush in between colours!!
- Repeat with remaining colours
- Dry with heat gun or allow to dry naturally before next step
- Stamp images and sentiments of choice
- Adhere all layers together
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials.
YouTube Tutorial: Quick and Easy Watercolour Technique
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations