Welcome to today’s blog post on how to use a quick and easy watercolour technique in card making.
Hi and welcome to my blog. Today’s project was thoroughly enjoyable to make. Let me show you how to make a quick and easy couple of watercolour technique cards.
For today’s project I used a standard whisper white card base layered with our Fluid 100 Watercolour Card Stock.
I decided to make two cards today using the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set and three of our new in-colours for 2020-22.
This tutorial was made to inspire members of my Crafty Stamping Club Group. My facebook group is a fun safe environment to be inspired and inspire others.
Feel free to join us via the link further down the page.
Quick link to all products here in my: Micro-site Link
Alternatively click on the image below:
- Card once folded measures 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ and is whisper white
- Watercolour Card layer is 4″ x 5-3/4″
- Add colours of choice to your stamping block
- Using your watercolour brushes, or a paint brush, add ink and work it into your card, brushing side to side in a downward motion
- Wash you brush in between colours!!
- Repeat with remaining colours
- Dry with heat gun or allow to dry naturally before next step
- Stamp images and sentiments of choice
- Adhere all layers together
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials.
YouTube Tutorial: Quick and Easy Watercolour Technique
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations