Splatter Paint Effect Technique Card Making
I’m excited to share with you the Splatter Paint Effect Technique Card Making Tutorial. I had so much fun making these cards. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Be sure to check out my YouTube Tutorial at the end of the Blog below. I hope you like the card I made today.
The first card here was my prototype. In both cards I have used Magenta Madness, Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade colours. Card bases are Whisper White with Basic Black matt layer (front and inside). Our Watercolour card Fluid 100 was used on the front.
Today I used the “Massive Thanks” Stamp Set which I embossed with our white Stampin’ Emboss Powder on to a black banner.
Perfect thank you sentiment set for all age groups.
My second card is same but different as I used a different sentiment and also added some Wink Of Stella too!
Both cards are gorgeous.
- Card Bases measure 5″ x 5″
- Matt Layer 1 is a 1/4″ shorter in length and height at 4-7/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Matt Layer 2 is whisper white (inside) and is again, 1/4″ less on each side so 4-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ and Fluid 100 Watercolour Card for the front.
- Adhere all your layers together and add your sentiment to card inside.
- For card front, first of all add some ink direct from pad on to a stamping block.
- Using Water Colour Brushes add some of each colour to card (use straw to blow out) working from lightest to darkest colour.
- Add some brush flicks of ink to your card also (be careful) then adhere to front of card.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment and attach to card front.
- Add wink of stella and / or embellishments to finish.
Please visit the Links to Products here – Show me the products
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the pink web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!