Halloween Handmade Card Idea
Welcome to another global monthly video hop. The theme this month is a Halloween Handmade Card Idea. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Be sure to check out my YouTube Tutorial at the end of the Blog below. I hope you like the card I made today.
Today I used the “Flight of Fancy” Stamp Set coupled with the “A wish for Everything” Stamp set. As a result my cards turned out really cute.
Perfect set for Christmas, Halloween, Valentines and much more.
The wish for everything stamp set below has so many lovely sentiments covering a whole range of holidays, seasons, greetings and traditions.
In this blog, I would like to encourage you to invest in these stamp sets. Firstly, because of the huge number of sentiments and secondly, look how cute that little witch, cupid and angel are!
The main colours for today’s card are Gorgeous Grape, Shaded Spruce, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight.
- Card Bases measure 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ – standard UK C6 size.
- Matt Layer 1 is a 1/4″ shorter in length and height
- Matt Layer 2 is whisper white and is again, 1/4″ less on each side.
- Start by fussy cutting out a cloud shaped template.
- Gently add colours by ink blending starting with the lightest to darkest shades.
- Add some more clouds by lightly ink blending, again, to show the outline
- Stamp, colour and fussy cut your image.
- For the Moon/Sun I blended some ink onto card then punched it out with my 2″ circle punch (handy tool to have close by)
Here are some other ideas, straight out of our Catalogue which is just full of inspiration. Absolutely beautiful.
Please visit the Links to Products here – Show me the products
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the pink web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!