Friendship Handmade Card Idea
I am happy to share a blog with you today to show you a Friendship Handmade Card Idea. I made this card (and two more which will be blogged later) last night and I had so much fun. It was relaxing to just play with no filming involved.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
My chosen colour theme is Misty Moonlight, Grey Granite and Whisper White. I used a couple of dies from two other sets that I have. The Well Written Set (Item Code 151816) and also the Painted Labels Dies (Item code 151605). Paper used is also from the DSP In-Colour 6×6 pack.
I coloured my stamped image using the Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Marker combo pack.
My finishing touches were some Polka Tulle White Ribbon and the all reliable Wink of Stella.
Dress up your projects with perfume, lipstick, and other fashion essentials in the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set. Make greeting cards to commemorate friendship, Mother’s Day, and more.
You can see in the image below the full range of stamps in this set. There are a total of 16 photopolymer stamps. Photopolymer stamps from Stampin’ Up! are clear stamps that make image placement easy, have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and cling to clear blocks without slipping.
There is also a co-ordinating set of dies to make absolutely beautiful die cut bags and more.
Here are some more ideas for using these sets and mixing with some other products too. These product samples you can see were designed by Stampin’ Up! Designers at Head Office.
Please visit the Links to Products here – Show me the products
Click on the Shop with me image below:
- Card Base is Misty Moonlight and measures 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″
- Matt Layer is Whisper White Card Stock and measures 1/4″ less each side
- DSP layer is from the In-Colour DSP Pack (48 sheets) and is 1/4″ less again
- Die cut out the circle die and small banner die from Painted Labels Dies Set in Whisper White
- Die cut out the word Friend from the Well Written Die Set in Misty Moonlight and add wink of stella, adhere to small banner die cut
- Stamp, Colour (Grey Granite and Misty Moonlight) and Die cut out the Perfume Bottle, add wink of stella as desired. Add ribbon around bottle neck.
- Attach your image to the circle die cut.
- Cut a piece of whisper white for the banner section at bottom of card.
- Matt layer a piece of the DSP on to the White piece then add your sentiment banner with the word friend
- Adhere all sections together in desired area of card.
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the pink web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
Crafty Stamping Club -Smithy’s Stampers Group Why not join us by clicking here
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
Click here to join my Team aka #TeamSmithy
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Thanks so much for checking out my….