Kindness Handmade Card Idea
I am happy to share a blog with you today to show you a Kindness Handmade Card Idea. I made this card the other evening and I had so much fun. It was relaxing to just play with no filming involved.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
My chosen colour theme is Misty Moonlight, Grey Granite and Whisper White. Paper used is also from the DSP In-Colour 6×6 pack.
I coloured my stamped images using the Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Marker combo pack.
My finishing touches was adding the reliable Wink of Stella.
Dress up your projects with perfume, lipstick, and other fashion essentials in the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set. Make greeting cards to commemorate friendship, Mother’s Day, and more.
You can see in the image below the full range of stamps in this set. There are a total of 16 photopolymer stamps. Photopolymer stamps from Stampin’ Up! are clear stamps that make image placement easy, have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and cling to clear blocks without slipping.
There is also a co-ordinating set of dies to make absolutely beautiful die cut bags and more.
Here are some more ideas for using these sets and mixing with some other products too. These product samples you can see were designed by Stampin’ Up! Designers at Head Office.
Please visit the Links to Products here – Show me the products
Click on the Shop with me image below:
- Card Base is Misty Moonlight and measures 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″
- Matt Layer is Whisper White Card Stock and measures 1/4″ less each side
- Mid section layers are: Misty Moonlight – 5-5/8″ x 3″; White – 5-5/8″ x 2-7/8″; DSP – 5-5/8″ x 2-3/4″ from the In-Colour DSP Pack (48 sheets)
- I had the largest circle stitched dies in white already cut out.
- Stamp the sentiment on to the circle in Misty Moonlight.
- Stamp, Colour (Grey Granite and Misty Moonlight) and Die cut out the two flower images, add wink of stella as desired.
- Attach your images to the circle die cut and add basic rhinestone jewels.
- Adhere all sections together in desired area of card.
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the pink web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Thanks so much for checking out my….