Gift Box Template Yankee Votive
Today I am sharing a Gift Box Template Yankee Votive. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now
I hope you like the project I made today. There is a free printable at the end of this blog post for your personal use 🙂
What you will need:
- Sheet of A4 Cardstock in colour of choice
- Scoring Board / Tool
- 1/2” Circle Punch for thumb notch
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Adhesive or Double Sided Tape
- Square or Rectangle Stitched Die
- Cardstock and Patterned Paper for Layers
- Cut your A4 Cardstock down to 8-1/2″ x 7″
- Longest side at top – Score at: 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″ then turn once
- Shortest side at top – Score at: 2″, 4-1/2″ and 6-1/2″
- Cut up score lines and trim away excess as per image below
Fold and Burnish and this is what you will have.
Step 2 –
- Using a Corner Rounder, round off the two edges of the tuck fold
Step 3 –
- Create a thumb notch using a small circle punch or fussy cut by hand.
Step 4 –
- Make sure everything is marrying up.
Step 5a – If you wish to add layers
- If you plan to add some matting and layering to your box sides cut the following: x4 Matt Layers for the sides measuring – 2-3/8”x 1-7/8”, x1 Matt Layer for Lid measuring – 1-7/8” x 1-7/8”
- DSP Layers: x4 Pieces for sides measuring – 2-1/4” x 1-3/4”, x 1 piece for lid measuring – 1-3/4” x 1-3/4”
Step 5b –
- Die cut out a rectangle from the relevant section of your box. Note, if you want to add layers as per 5a above, please do so before die cutting.
Step 6 –
- Make sure that everything is still marrying up!
- Cut a piece of acetate (window sheets in the Stampin’ Up! world) so that it is 1/4″ taller and wider than your window.
- Adhere to inside of box with tear and tape.
Step 7 –
Garnish and embellish as you wish!
Please visit the Links to Products by clicking here or on an image below:
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the pink web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
Crafty Stamping Club -Smithy’s Stampers Group Why not join us by clicking here
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
Click here to join my Team aka #TeamSmithy
Gift Box Template Yankee Votive
FREE PDF FILE