Create your own Handmade DIY Pamper Box
Today I am sharing a Create your own Handmade DIY Pamper Box. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now
I hope you like the project I made today.
What you will need:
- Two Sheets A4 Card Stock (colour to match your DSP)
- One strip of cardstock measuring 2-1/2″ x 11-3/4 and one 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Largest Stitched Circle Shape in White
- Co-ordinating Ink Pads
- Co-ordinating DSP
- Additional Die cuts to make it pretty
- Wink of Stella
- Triple Banner Punch
- Scoring board / Trimmer
- Bone Folder
Main Colours Used:
- Score 1st piece of cardstock at 2″ on all four sides.
- Score 2nd piece of cardstock at 1-15/16ths of an inch on all four sides
- Cut, Fold and Burnish as per video for base and lid.
- Cut your box top layers as per video instruction.
Check out the other variants that I made – how lovely are these!
And here is the contents that I am including in these great gift ideas.
Please visit the Links to Products by clicking here or on an image below:Product List
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the pink web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!