Fun Handmade Card Idea for Grandad
Today I am sharing my some Fun Handmade Card Idea for Grandad. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now
I hope you like it and will try at home.
What a handsome old chap! The stamp sets used today are Family Party, Senior Years and also Poinsettia Petals.
It is good to mix and match what you have in your stash. I paired these stamp sets up with the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper too.
What you will need:
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- The three stamp sets mentioned above
- Choice of Stampin’ Blends for colouring your image.
Main Colours Used:
- Coloured card base measures 5-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ when folded
- Matt Layer 1 measures 5-3/4″ x 4″
- DSP Layer is co-ordinating colour and measures 5-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Stamp colour and fussy cut out your male image
- Add a sentiment section using three layers
- Stamp sentiments on to sentiment section then add printed image to left side.
- Finish off by adding wink of stella
Please visit the Links to Products by clicking here or on an image below:Product List
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!