Faux Embossed Christmas Card Ideas
Today I am sharing my some Faux Embossed Christmas Card Ideas. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now
I hope you like them.
This is the beautiful card and below, is a matching mini pizza box, decorated to similar theme.
I also made the same projects but in Just Jade colour. Sometimes the most unlikely combinations turn out well.
What you will need:
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock / Just Jade Cardstock
- Flowers for Every Season DSP
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Joy Bundle (Stamps and Dies)
- Gather Together Dies
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Wet Glue
Main Colours Used:
- Coloured card base measures 5-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ when folded
- Matt Layer 1 is whisper white and measures 5-3/4″ x 4″
- DSP Layer is co-ordinating colour and measures 5-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Die cut out three sets of the three leaves from Gathered Dies Set
- Position them on the DSP then glue in place once happy
- Snip off any excess showing
- Next die cut out the three-layer sentiment dies
- Adhere together using Fine Tip Glue
- Attach all layers together then adhere your layered sentiment on card front
- Stamp out some of the accompanying sentiments, fussy cut and attach in desired position.
- Add embellishments or wink of stella to decorate
- To decorate the mini pizza boxes cut and layer up the following:
- Coloured cardstock measuring 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
- White Matt Layer measuring 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- DSP Layer measuring 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Using 2″ and 2-1/4″ Circle Punches punch out x2 2″ white shapes and x2 2-1/4″ shapes
- Stamp the holly images on the white piece and adhere to coloured piece
- Stamp out more block sentiments and fussy cut then adhere to circle section.
Please visit the Links to Products by clicking here or on an image below:Product List
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!