No Glue Origami Gift Holder
Today I am sharing some a No Glue Origami Gift Holder Idea. All products available in my online shop. Shop Link Here You can find the YouTube tutorial and measurements at the end of this blog.
For this adorable origami gift pouch I used Smoky Slate Cardstock and some of my FREE Flower & Field DSP (available FREE when you spend £45 before shipping)
Colours used today for the sentiment is pumpkin pie.
For the sentiment I used Massive Thanks Stamp Set. The ribbon is from the Flowers for Every Season Combo Pack and also Polka Tulle White Ribbon.
Really simple, really easy and really beautiful.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Product List – No Glue Origami Gift HolderProduct List
If you are spending £99 ore more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on Shop with me
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
Thanks for visiting my No Glue Origami Gift Holder Idea blog post
Please enjoy the YouTube Tutorial below:
Measurements and Instructions:
- Cut a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock down to 4″ x 9″
- Shortest Side to Top score at 1″ and 3″
- Turn round so long side at top and score at 4-1/4″ and 4-3/4″
- Mark a spot at 1″ up from each score line (see video)
- Score from score line up to 1″ mark on your four areas (see video)
- Fold and burnish all scores so that you get that “duck” fold in the middle
- Close your cardstock (gatefold) and punch each end with your tag punch
- You will need two pieces of DSP measuring 1-7/8″ x 3-1/2″
- Adhere the DSP to both sides of holder
- Stamp Sentiment on white cardstock
- With largest circle punch punch out in smoky slate, with smaller circle punch punch out sentiment
- Layer together and adhere to front of holder
- Cut piece of Ribbon to 6″ – 8″ and feed ends through hole and back over through loop (see video)
- Cut ends fancy to suite taste.