Butterfly Brilliance Handmade Card Ideas
Today I am sharing some Butterfly Brilliance Handmade Card Ideas. All products available in my online shop. Shop Link Here
During my live crafting session on the 3rd April I made these gorgeous cards. I took inspiration from our Bundle Focus Programme that is available to us as demonstrators. I then changed the second card made to make it my own.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Product List – Butterfly Brilliance Handmade Card Ideas
Now whilst there are a few products used here, the key is to use what you have (or purchase more from my shop):Product List
Aren’t they just adorable – so fun and bright too!
Same for both cards, we are just using different DSP sheet.
- Butterfly Brilliance Bundle (Stamp & Dies)
- So Saffron Cardstock
- So Saffron Type Pattern Print from Subtles 6” x 6” Pack
- Night of Navy Stampin’ Pad
- Basic White Cardstock
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
- Cut your A4 sheet of So Saffron Cardstock down to C6 size.
- Cut three pieces of Type DSP to the size 1” x 3-1/2” and one piece of Wood Grain DSP sized 1/2” x 4”
- Using the Brilliant Wings Dies, die cut two medium, detailed butterflies in So Saffron.
- In Night of Navy Ink Stamp one small and two large butterflies on Basic White Cardstock.
- In Night of Navy Ink stamp the sentiment on to a 1” x 3” piece of Basic White Cardstock and trim down slightly.
- Cut piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock to 2” x 4-1/2”
- Assemble your Card: Adhere x3 DSP pieces on to base, followed by the die cut butterflies. Slightly overlap your Flirty Flamingo Layer over the butterflies. Layer your 1/2” x 4” of DSP over the Flirty Flamingo. Finally adhere the butterfly image and sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you are spending £99 ore more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on Shop with me
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!