Hand Coloured Butterfly Brilliance Cards
Today I am sharing some Hand Coloured Butterfly Brilliance Cards Ideas. All products available in my online shop. Shop Link Here
During my live crafting session on the 3rd April I made these gorgeous cards. I took inspiration from our Bundle Focus Programme that is available to us as demonstrators. I then changed the second card made to make it my own.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Product List – Hand Coloured Butterfly Brilliance Cards
Now whilst there are a few products used here, the key is to use what you have (or purchase more from my shop):Product List
Aren’t they just adorable – so fun and bright too!
Same for both cards, we are just using different DSP sheet.
- Butterfly Brilliance Bundle (Stamp & Dies); Stamp Set with small sized sentiments.
- Seaside Spray Cardstock
- Stampin’ Blends: Night of Navy, Memento, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler
- Seaside Spray Stampin’ Pad
- Memento Tuxedo Black Stamp Pad
- Basic White Cardstock
- Classic Label Punch
Stitched Rectangle Dies and Stitched Shapes Dies
- Cut your A4 sheet of Seaside Spray in half then fold in half to achieve your C6 card size.
- Cut a layer piece of Seaside Spray Cardstock measuring 3-7/8” x 5-5/8”
- Using the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp, stamp tone on tone on to the layer piece.
- In Tuxedo Black, stamp a large butterfly and colour with your blends, die cut out.
- Using the stitched circle shape dies, die cut out a Velum circle big enough to house your die cut butterfly.
- Colour your white twine using Seaside Spray Ink Pad, Blends or Stampin’ Write Markers.
Stamp and punch out your sentiment.
If you are spending £99 ore more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on Shop with me
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!