Hand Coloured Butterfly Brilliance Cards
Today I am sharing some Hand Coloured Butterfly Brilliance Cards Ideas. All products available in my online shop. Shop Link Here
During my live crafting session on the 3rd April I made these gorgeous cards. I took inspiration from our Bundle Focus Programme that is available to us as demonstrators. I then changed the second card made to make it my own.
If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now.
Product List – Hand Coloured Butterfly Brilliance Cards
Now whilst there are a few products used here, the key is to use what you have (or purchase more from my shop):Product List
Aren’t they just adorable – so fun and bright too!
Same for both cards, we are just using different DSP sheet.
- Butterfly Brilliance Bundle (Stamp & Dies); Stamp Set with small sized sentiments.
- Seaside Spray Cardstock
- Stampin’ Blends: Night of Navy, Memento, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler
- Seaside Spray Stampin’ Pad
- Memento Tuxedo Black Stamp Pad
- Basic White Cardstock
- Classic Label Punch
Stitched Rectangle Dies and Stitched Shapes Dies
- Cut your A4 sheet of Seaside Spray in half then fold in half to achieve your C6 card size.
- Cut a layer piece of Seaside Spray Cardstock measuring 3-7/8” x 5-5/8”
- Using the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp, stamp tone on tone on to the layer piece.
- In Tuxedo Black, stamp a large butterfly and colour with your blends, die cut out.
- Using the stitched circle shape dies, die cut out a Velum circle big enough to house your die cut butterfly.
- Colour your white twine using Seaside Spray Ink Pad, Blends or Stampin’ Write Markers.
Stamp and punch out your sentiment.
If you are spending £99 ore more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information.
Click on Shop with me
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
Crafty Stamping Club -Smithy’s Stampers Group Why not join us by clicking here
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!
Click here to join my Team aka #TeamSmithy