Handmade Packaging for Notebook
My blog today is about a Handmade Packaging for a C6 Notebook. I hope this idea brightens your day and gives you some ideas for gift giving on a budget. Shop Link Here I like to make little project as this for thank you gifts and random acts of kindness. You can keep these pouches simple or go all elaborate too!
A YouTube tutorial is linked further down this blog.
Finished Dimensions of Pouch 6” x 4.3/4”
- Step 1—Cut a piece of 12×12 DSP or Cardstock down to 12” x 5.1/4”
- Scoring (if using DSP don’t score too hard!) Second Step —Long side to top of score board: Score at 6” – Turn so that short side to top: Score at 1/2” and 4.3/4” Fold and burnish.
- Cutting Step 3—Cut away bottom left and bottom right thin rectangular sections. The two strips left will be the glue section. Glue shut with tear n tape. Punch little thumb notch in the top of the pouch.
- Layers Step 4—If you want to layer your pouch you will need:
- Matt 1 3.1/2” x 4.1/4” and Matt 2 (Stamping layer) 3.1/4” x 4”
- Stamping & Decoration Step 5— Stamp and fussy cut your chosen sentiment. Decorate as you wish.
- Closure and Contents Step 6—Wrap your ribbon around your notebook and place into pouch.
If you are spending £99 or more why not join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information or visit my team website www.SmithysStampers.co.uk
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
I’d love it if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel (linked below):
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business.
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
Don’t forget to check out my Shop Now page, Customer Reward Page, Monthly Creative Crafting Kit Page and my Special Offers pages.
Click here to join my Smithy’s Stampers Team aka #TeamSmithy
Thank you again for visiting my Beauty Sample Handmade Box Blog post
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Feel free to download the printable recipe below: