Simple Easy Treat Pouch
My blog today is about a Simple Easy Treat Pouch project I completed recently. I used the Story book Gnome papers for a blue theme. Shop Link Here
These house a little tea bar or two and a sachet of sweetener or sugar.
I decided to layer up my sentiment section using some of our retired circle punches.
A lovely little gift for customers or friends and family. These were inspired by a gift received from my lovely upline.
- Cut a piece of 12 x 12 DSP in half as one sheet will make two treat bags
- Cut your two pieces down to 9″ x 5-1/2″
- Long side at top score at 1″ – 4″ – 5″ and 8″
- Short side to top score at 1″ and 4-1/2″
- With long side to top, cut up the four score lines at bottom. Remove one of the small squares.
- Now keep the long side to top and cut away the three panels on left, leave the fourth panel (this is your fold over flap) at top and cut away the fifth panel at end.
- Fold and burnish all score lines
- Glue the side then bottom of your treat bag with tombow wet glue.
- Pinch in the sides of the top
- Add your teabags or treats and secure top with a bulldog clip
- layer up a sentiment section and tuck under the bulldog clip on front
- Add embellishments as you wish
If you are spending £99 or more why not purchase the starter kit and join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information or visit my team website www.SmithysStampers.co.uk
FOR OCTOBER only get £154 spend for £99!
Starter Kit – what do you get?
Jumpstart your crafty journey or business with 175 € | £130 worth of products for just 129 € | £99 and we’ll throw in some FREE essential tools to help you share Stampin’ Up!’s amazing products and crafting community. We will also ship the kit to you for FREE!
WHAT YOU GET:
Select 175 € | £130 worth of Stampin’ Up! products to customise your Starter Kit! September weekly offer discounted products can be added too!
Take orders from your customers at your events using our forms or have your customers shop on our website and order directly from you.
• Customer Order Forms (pack of 50)
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business.
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.