Handmade Box and Bow
My blog today is about a Handmade Box and Bow project I completed recently. I used the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper. Shop Link Here
The finished size of the box is 4″ x 4-1/2″ x 1″ (Specific to my gift). I will also detail measurements for a
4-1/2″ X 4-1/2″ x 1″ box.
The link to the Facebook Replay on YouTube is at the end of the blog.
A lovely little gift for customers or friends and family. This gift has a bangle inside so perfect Christmas gift.
Measurements: for 4.5″ x 4″
- Cut a piece of 12 x 12 DSP in half as one sheet will make two treat boxes
- Long side at top score at 1″ – 5-1/2″, 6-1/2″ and 11″
- Short side to top score at 1″ and 5″
- With long side to top, cut up the four score lines at bottom. Do same on opposite side.
- Cut little wedges from the sides of the smaller glue tab sections.
- Fold and burnish all score lines
- Glue together using the YouTube tutorial as a guide.
- Mat for top, and inside lid, inside base measures: 4-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ – You need 3
- Mat two for on mat one measures: 4″ x 3-1/2″ – You need 3
- Adhere mats
- Hand stamp your tissue paper and wrap your gift – place inside box
- Use a 20″ piece of ribbon to secure your box closed
- Now on to the handmade paper bow.
For the bow you will need:
- 3 pieces of DSP 1″ x 8″
- 3 pieces of DSP 1 ” x 7″
- 3 pieces of DSP 1/2″ x 6″
Please refer to the YouTube video for instructions.
Measurements for 4.5″ x 4.5″ x 1″ box:
- Cardstock @ 12” x 6-1/2
- Mat one for top @ 4-1/4
- Patterned paper mat two @ 4”
- long side to top score at: 1” – 5-1/2” – 6-1/2” – 11”
- short side to top score at: 1” and 5-1/2”
If you are spending £99 or more why not purchase the starter kit and join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information or visit my team website www.SmithysStampers.co.uk
FOR OCTOBER only get £154 spend for £99!
Starter Kit – what do you get?
Jumpstart your crafty journey or business with 175 € | £130 worth of products for just 129 € | £99 and we’ll throw in some FREE essential tools to help you share Stampin’ Up!’s amazing products and crafting community. We will also ship the kit to you for FREE!
WHAT YOU GET:
Select 175 € | £130 worth of Stampin’ Up! products to customise your Starter Kit! September weekly offer discounted products can be added too! FOR OCTOBER only get £154 spend for £99!
Take orders from your customers at your events using our forms or have your customers shop on our website and order directly from you.
• Customer Order Forms (pack of 50)
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business.
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.