Zoo Crew Handmade Gift Box
My blog today is to share my Zoo Crew Handmade Gift Box with you. This is being showcased today as part of Stamping with Friends Blog Hop theme = bloggers choice!
How adorable is the gift tag! The finished size of this box is 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 in size.
- Start with a piece of petal pink cardstock measuring 7-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Short side to top score at: 1/2, 1-3/4, 3 and 4-1/4
- Long side to top score at: 1-1/4, 5-3/4 and 7″
- Fold burnish and cut as diagram above.
- Mat layers are: four measuring 1 x 4-1/8″ and two measuring 1 x 1
- The label is petal pink cardstock measuring 3-1/2 x 2-1/8, long side to top score at 1-3/4
- I die cut an image from the DSP pack using a square die from the mini pocket envelope dies (cute!)
- I punched ribbon slot with the trio punch and added a loop of ribbon
- Large ribbon measures 22″ tied at the top
- My box label was finished off with some gems
To shop products used check my online store.
This gift box is perfect for a small Hemp Body Shop Cream.
Please visit the other blogs linked below:Product List
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
Mini Catalogue 6th September to 3rd January 2024
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business. Don’t want a business? That’s okay too! I’m happy you decided to take advantage of the discount on products you’ll receive as a demo wooo hooo!
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get lots of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.