You don’t want to miss this crafty friends and followers! Now I’m putting myself out there doing this selfie video but I care so much for my crafting and this fabulous brand that I need to share with you, not only the benefits to you financially, but socially too!
Link to Join my Team http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/smithscraftycreations/jointhefun
Once there you need to remember and choose my as your Demonstrator 🙂 You can visit my joining page for step by step guidance here
Now to sum up why I joined Stampin’ Up! and why I am doing what I am doing I always tell people:
“I run my own business sharing my love of crafting by running classes and workshops helping and teaching others how to make cards, gifts and much more I also have a team of demonstrators who I help to do the same.”
Benefits I have experienced direct and still am experiencing:
- Discounted Products
- Pre-order perk meaning you can have new products being launched, before the general public can order them!
- A fabulous social circle at my crafting club that I run weekly
- A fabulous support network of fellow Stampin’Up! Demonstrators not only those on the same team as myself, but across the globe in general. We all have that passion for Stampin’Up! and it’s ethos INSPIRE – CREATE – SHARE and boy can we share!
- Awesome support and encouragement from my team leader Amanda, I provide the same great support to my direct team too!
- Rewards for reaching milestones in your Stampin’ Up! Career, from both your team leader and Stampin’ Up!
- The option to attend local or global ONSTAGE events where you receive lots of pre-sale products that are due to launch that same year.
- Fun, banter, giggles and a great sense of accomplishment with both your project makes and the passion you are sharing amongst others.
- The final perk for me is for both my physical and mental health – as someone who suffers from multiple invisible chronic illnesses – crafting is my ME time, it keeps my brain active, helps me to refocus my energy and gives me a purpose outwith work and family time.
Hmmm that sounds fantastic I hear you say? Well it is. Just think of how much money you spend weekly on various brands, various bargain shops, various online shops….. well you don’t need to anymore- Stampin’ Up! has everything every crafter could wish for and more!
Join my Team #TeamSmithy and get £170 worth of products for £99 or on option 2 for £125 you’ll get the same but also the Stampin’ Up! Craft and Carry Tote!!
You love Stampin’ Up! right? Want to take your crafty journey further by joining my team and reaping the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! Whether for fun or as a business venutre… keep reading.
If you are thinking about joining Stampin’Up! In 2019… I have a great joining offer to share with you.
Whether you are joining to become a demonstrator or simply wanting to join to benefit from a great discount on products… You might want to keep reading….
We have two options for your starter pack – a deal not to be missed
1 – Pick £170…. Yes £170 worth of Stampin’Up! Products for your starter kit and pay only £99 !! That’s £71 worth of free products instead of the normal £31 free!
2 – Pick £170…. Yes £170 worth of Stampin’Up! Products for your starter kit AND receive this fantastic new Stampin’Up! Craft Tote and pay only £125!! That’s £71 worth of free products and the bag at a discounted cost of £25 saving you a further £22 on rrp.
AND GUESS WHAT? If you join during this month you can include the sale-a-bration items as part of your starter kit – HOW COOL!
Now… If you join me between now and 31st March. You will have the option to pick your £170 of products (for £99) from both the annual and the Spring/Summer 2019 catalogues 🙂
In addition to these great savings you will also receive a business start up pack free (worth £55) as well as free shipping on your starter pack!
Contact me via the link on main menu for an informal chat or use the “join my team” link in the main menu.
I look forward to sharing your crafty journey with you.