Hello everyone, so, my first card lesson for the Month of December are two beautiful cards made using the Petal Promenade Suite featured in the main catalogue. This is the first card and the second card will be kept a surprise!! Contact me to book! (Remember to read the terms and conditions below)
A recap on how this monthly class works…
So this is my new latest idea (I’m not the first to do this and won’t be the last) as a relatively new Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! – A Monthly Card Making Lesson by Post! I would love to help you with your card making journey, and for you to share my Stampin’Up! journey too!
Terms and Conditions:
- At the beginning of each month I will advertise the theme for the month ahead.
- If the class interests you, you will be required to book via email to email@example.com
- Payment is required by the 15th of the month (payment via paypal only) and details of how to pay will be sent in a confirmation email once you have booked.
- You will be sent your pack which includes all products required (consumables only – not stamps, these would be additional cost) within 5 working days of payment being made.
- A private YouTube tutorial* will be sent to you via email on how to make the project as soon as payment is made.
For a small price of only £10 per class (introductory offer) I will provide you with:
- Full instructions via private YouTube tutorial* on how to make two different styles of card using a current or new Stampin’ Up! design theme from the most recent catalogue / holiday brochure.
- All consumable materials via Royal Mail 1st class post
- Email support if required.
- A project share on my website should you wish to share photos of your finished project with me 🙂
- A full list of products used should you wish to purchase further supplies direct from my online shop.
All that you need to have close to hand are some scissors and craft glue and a good cup of brew 🙂
What are you waiting for? Contact me now…. firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to helping you in your crafting journey.
NB Only consumable materials will be provided ie cardstock, DSP, embellishments, ribbon, etc. NOT stamped images as these are (C) Stampin’ Up! and would be required to be purchased separately (sorry!)
*Please note that on the last day of the month the online tutorial will be made public on YouTube instead of private.