Tonight I bring you this super cute yet elegant Needle and Thread Co-ordinating Suite housed on a cute 4″ x 4″ card in Highland Heather 🙂 I had planned this card out in my head initially but as I was making it, my plans went in the opposite direction – but that’s the fun of crafting isn’t it? 🙂 I’m happy with the outcome.. A simple but elegant way to say “Thank you”.
Watch my YouTube Tutorial linked below for step by step tuition and if you make this card, please do share with me on any of my social media pages – let’s get crafty together!
- Cut Highland Heather card stock down to 4 x 4 inches to create your card base
- Cut DSP layer down to 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ and adhere to card base
- Cut another piece from the Highland Heather measuring 1.5 x 4 inches and punch end with Triple Banner Punch (or fussy cut it yourself if you do not have this punch)
- Punch out the Starburst Shape from the same DSP and add a layer of Highland Heather cardstock using the 2″ circle punch
- Stamp sentiment onto whisper white card stock then punch out with your 1 3/4″ Circle Punch. I used the cute flower trio stamp but you can use a sentiment or image of your choice – adhere to circle layered section
- Cut and adhere with glue, some whisper white baker’s twine to centre of banner layer before adhering circle section on top with dimentionals
- Stamp your greeting sentiment onto whisper white cardstock and punch out (or fussy cut) using the everyday label punch. Adhere this to the same DSP and fussy cut around to give it 1/8″ border.
- Do the same again with this piece but onto a piece of Highland Heather and fussy cut then adhere to lower section of banner piece
- Add embellishments of choice – I used the new gingham gala adhesive backed sequins in co-ordinating colours – super cute!