#HappySaturday everyone! I’ve had time to blog as I unfortunately had to cancel this morning’s craft class 🙁 Anyway, I bring you this beautiful card comprising of the new Spring/Summer Piece of Cake Stampset and some retired Sweet Soiree DSP (I’m glad I purchased this before it ran out of stock! – I have added a suitable alternative below).
Now if you would like to purchase any of these items simply click on the product list below and you will be redirected to my online shop – remember to select me as your demonstrator! Why not take advantage of the free Sale-a-bration offer for each £45 spent?
This is just beautiful don’t you think….
Have a view of my YouTube Tutorial below – and apologies for the puppies in the background… boy they can be loud lol.
- Cut A4 whisper white card stock down to 11.5″ on longest side and score at 5 3/4″ for card base
- Cut DSP layer to 5 5/8″ x 8 1/8″
- For centre layered section cut the following three layers of card stock:
Whisper White – 4″ x 5 3/4″
Petal Pink – 3 7/8″x5 5/8″
Whisper White – 3 6/8″ x 5 4/8″
- For Embossing Layer cut a piece of Petal Pink cardstock down to 2 5/8″ x 2 7/8″ and a piece of whisper white down to 2 4/8″ x 3 6/8″
- Emboss buddy your stamping layer
- Using versamark ink stamp all relevant stamps onto the smallest piece of whisper white and cover with embossing powder – tap lightly to remove any excess
- Heat with heat tool – be sure to let it heat up first to prevent any over heating of your stamped image/paper
- Using your Stampin’ Blend pen, colour image lightly as you wish
- Adhere ALL layers together then stick to card using dimensionals
- Take a photo and share with me and the rest of the crafty community!