Welcome to today’s blog hop to celebrate the mini catalogue and SAB
Hi and welcome to another blog hop this time for the mini catalogue and SAB 2020 organised by one of my team scrimpy team mates 🙂 here are all the links 😉
I have recreated a previous project of mine, this time using the lovely Designer Series Paper from the Parisian Beauty Suite
This project is making a little cute treat bag for sweeties or pennies or smelly things, and…… all from one sheet of 6×6 DSP!! how awesome
- Score at 1cm, then cut at 2cm – do this twice.
- Fold in Half on the longest side
- Whilst folded, Score at the folded side at 1cm, flip over and do same on other side.
- Open out and score at 1cm from each end, still on the longest side.
- On the shortest side, mark a score line in between the three middle lines at 1cm and cut flaps up to that score line – burnish these flaps.
- Apply double-sided or red tape to one side of bag only (please reference tutorial) and adhere together.
- Secure sides of bag from inside by using wet glue to adhere the flaps to inside of bag (manipulate slightly to ensure you get a good even finish on the bottom and that it stands on its own).
- Add a sentiment by layering up a section for front of bag, add embellishments and also add a handbag charm (tag) to finish off your creation
- (Sorry – you need to fill with chocolates remember!)
Now I have used various Stampin’ Up! Punches as I find it easier on the sore hands than die cutting – but you can use whatever you have to hand – no dies? no punches? it doesn’t matter – simply draw around a jam jar lid or something similar. Want to buy these goods? Simply click on the pictures in this table:
My Youtube channel is via the link below – I’d love for you to pop over to subscribe and watch this with us.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today.
Thank you so much for visiting me today. I hope that you enjoyed this project and can take something away from today to try at home.Product List
You can find all products in my online shop here:
YouTube Tutorial – Mini Catalogue and SAB Blog Hop
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Crafty Karen Designs – https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/01/peaceful-poppies-tricorn-fold-card.html?m=1